Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Why yes, I am a little crazy

I finished the draft of my article and sent it out. Then I sat down with my computer and the internets and figured out who to vote for on all the obscure judge and water commissioner races. Then I went and voted in the primary. I got back at about 4:00 PM, thinking that I'd accomplished the things I needed to accomplish today and wondering why I felt like there was something that I'd forgotten to do. And then I realized what it was. I had forgotten to eat. It was 4:00 PM, and I'd consumed nothing all day except coffee and Jolly Ranchers. Oops!

I am seriously, seriously exhausted. I need to sleep for about twelve hours, and then I need to go to the grocery store, do some laundry, and possibly read some stupid magazines. I'm going to try to finish the back of my Central Park Hoodie tonight, but I think my brain might not be up to figuring out the short row shoulders.

No comments: