Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Back!

The good news is that I'm back, and that is very good news indeed. I had a nice trip to see my family: my nephews are both suitably adorable, and we all got through the extended stay without anyone over the age of two having a major meltdown. But I am very, very, very glad to be home. I like home, and although my parents are pretty nifty as parents go, eleven days is probably too long to spend at their house. So anyway, I'm home, and I'm pretty darn happy about that.

The bad news is that I'm tired, my internet connection is wonky, and I desperately need to go to the grocery store, so the extended blog post will have to wait. Tomorrow, I will have mitten pictures and sock pictures and vest pictures (or at least vest swatch pictures) and news about my brush with internet geekcraft celebrity. I'm sure you all can hardly stand the anticipation.

No comments: